Is your Facebook account picture obtaining a little old and stale? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
Change Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you want to use for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the picture to your taste. Select "Save", and also the image is established as your account pic.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the photo you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you wish to use.
- While the photo is presented on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, then select Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you desire to use.
-While the picture is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your preference, then pick Done when you're completed.