Can We Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More option to check out all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization might occupy to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate as well as approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have simply revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your concern may be included in the frequently asked questions area.