Business Facebook Account
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Ensure you typically aren't logged right into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and also click the link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have slightly various 'about' sections that enable you to include various kinds of information. As an example, a Citizen Business of Area' may have opening up times. You could change this in the future.
Action 3: Fill out the information in the kind. You will after that be sent out a verification e-mail so see to it you make use of as well as email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following component is to establish the new Facebook Page. Merely follow the prompts to complete the Page. You could also miss this process in the meantime or end up producing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons a Facebook Business Account could be essential when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit personnel task while on Facebook.
- Reduce the threat included with affixing the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account as well as do not want to Create one.
What can (and can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two primary function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as take care of Facebook Adverts.
This includes publishing to your Pages (including events, pictures etc), 'suching as' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising articles as well as various other.
Nonetheless, there are points you can not do that you can if you carry out the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You cannot make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not comment on various other Pages or accessibility your Page's news feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You can not change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Also, you can not make use of Facebook as an individual such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a remark).
- Join or handle any Facebook Groups.