Block People From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as area to check out the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to remove and block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You could see a listing of outlawed individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area and select "Banned" in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the individual to access your page once again.
Incentive: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: