Block From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to check out the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box and click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they uploaded on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can see a listing of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and also select "Banned" in individuals That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the individual to access your page again.
Reward: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: