Add My Business to Facebook
Ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Make certain you aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and click the link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have a little different 'about' sections that allow you to add various sorts of details. For instance, a Resident Business of Area' could have opening times. You could change this in the future.
Step 3: Fill out the information in the kind. You will after that be sent a confirmation e-mail so ensure you utilize and also email address that you have accessibility to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The following component is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Merely comply with the triggers to finish the Page. You can additionally miss this process in the meantime or end up developing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons why a Facebook Business Account might be required when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Limit personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Lower the risk entailed with affixing the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and also do not want to Create one.
What can (and also can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two key feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create and also manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of posting to your Pages (including occasions, pictures etc), 'liking' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting blog posts and also other.
Nonetheless, there are things you can not do that you can if you carry out the Page from a personal Facebook Profile.
- You cannot make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not comment on other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You do not have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Additionally, you can not use Facebook as a private such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're responding to a remark).
- Sign up with or manage any Facebook Groups.