Who Sees Your Facebook
It is easy to do. Just follow these steps and you will prosper in finding out Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Approach 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hands-on method to see Who watched my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook account, and you will observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is situated beside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, then a pop-up menu will certainly be presented exposing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As discussed it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have mounted the particular Extension.
Handbook Method To View Who viewed your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the best corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This huge list of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your complete checklist of buddies.
- Just go to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will locate visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We wish you figured out Who visits your profile consistently! If you similar to this post please show to your good friends by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.