Who See My Profile In Facebook
It is simple. Simply comply with these actions and also you will be successful in finding out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Method 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hand-operated technique to see Who watched my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a complimentary Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook account, and also you will observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is situated beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be displayed revealing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As discussed it will just show those visitors Who already have actually mounted the Extension.
Manual Approach To View Who viewed your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the appropriate corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This huge list of account IDs (each separated by commas) is really your full listing of friends.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will discover visitors Who have actually seen your facebook account.
We wish you discovered Who sees your account regularly! If you like this post please show to your pals using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.