Have you ever experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in function is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop and also Skype for Web. If you intend to make use of Skype on Android, below is exactly what you must do:
Skype Login Using Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the phone number or email address as well as password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login utilizing Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to automatically log in via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype consent to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype consent to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and gain access to Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also approve Skype's regards to use. Review the Skype regards to use, and after that click I agree - continue. Skype will certainly use Facebook to login the following time you open it.