Have you ever experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in feature is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Web. If you want to make use of Skype on Android, below is exactly what you must do:
Sign In To Skype Using Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, get in the phone number or e-mail address and also password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login using Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to automatically log in through Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Allow to give Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype article for you, have access to your news feed, and access Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read as well as approve Skype's regards to use. Review the Skype regards to use, and afterwards click I concur - proceed. Skype will use Facebook to login the next time you open it.