Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in attribute is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Internet. If you intend to use Skype on Android, below is just what you ought to do:
Sign In To Skype Through Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, enter the contact number or e-mail address and password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login utilizing Facebook instantly when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to immediately visit through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype consent to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype article for you, have access to your information feed, and access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's regards to usage. Read the Skype terms of usage, and after that click I concur - proceed. Skype will certainly utilize Facebook to login the next time you open it.