Search Users On Instagram
- First, tap the profile image under right of the screen (looks like a contact card), then select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly aid you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the list of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is exclusive, you might need to touch "request" rather, so they can authorize the link. You can additionally comply with a few of Instagram's preferred people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory site to Find users to comply with based upon your interests.
- You additionally may have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, yet DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the account tab too. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing photos you might appreciate.
- Last but not least, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most intriguing images on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you could click the individual who uploaded the photo as well as start following them also.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, simply utilize the @ sign as well as type the user's name directly then.