Scheduling Facebook Posts
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already visited, you will need to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternative Facebook page. It is necessary to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for web pages you have actually created-- things like teams, follower web pages, company pages, and so on. To obtain to one of these web pages, click the tiny arrow in the leading right of your major feed screen (near the globe as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually developed.
-If you haven't currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the very same menu. See our article on developing a local business page to find out more.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you've produced, start keying a status update in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you can likewise insert media into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" web link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrowhead next to the blue as well as white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and also time. In the home window that pops up, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click the tiny calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking on the moment and also utilizing the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You must schedule your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts up to 6 months beforehand.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly currently be set up to publish immediately at the date and also time you've offered. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.