Schedule Post To Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently logged in, you will need to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternative Facebook page. It is necessary to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for pages you have produced-- things like teams, follower web pages, service web pages, and more. To obtain to among these web pages, click the small arrow in the top right of your major feed screen (near the globe and lock symbols). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've produced.
-If you haven't currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on creating a small business page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. On top of the page you have actually produced, begin typing a condition update in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you could likewise place media right into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" link above the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrowhead alongside heaven and also white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date and time. In the window that appears, choose a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the little calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking the moment and also utilizing the up and down arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You need to schedule your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months beforehand.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will currently be arranged to upload automatically at the date as well as time you've offered. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.