Schedule A Post On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently logged in, you will have to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your e-mail address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Access your alternate Facebook page. It's important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have produced-- points like groups, fan pages, business web pages, and so on. To obtain to among these web pages, click the tiny arrowhead in the top right of your major feed display (near the world as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've created.
-If you have not currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the exact same menu. See our article on developing a small business page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. On top of the page you've produced, begin inputting a status update in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this moment, you could likewise place media right into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" web link above the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrow next to heaven and also white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date and time. In the home window that turns up, choose a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking on the time as well as using the up and down arrow keys on your key-board.
-You have to schedule your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-All times refer to your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be scheduled to publish instantly at the day and time you have actually given. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can likewise do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.