So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security concerns that could develop. In the actions listed below, I'll reveal you how you can examine the protection before you even publish, to see if it's worth sharing.
Post Facebook To Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't watched it currently, do not view it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will probably simply discourage your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that present a globe icon. This indicates that the Post is visible to every person.
4) If the personal privacy setups are all right, simply pick the LINK in the internet browser and also copy it. Due to the fact that you are on the web page committed to this specific video clip, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans directly to the web content you wish to share. In this instance, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, head over to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Just paste the URL into the tweet if you intend to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to reduce the web link yourself, you can constantly make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will certainly be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is authenticated and then linked to your Twitter account.