The significance of #WCW varies, certainly, relying on context. For instance, some utilize it as an abbreviation for "World Championship Fumbling," "Fantastic Crush Wednesday," or "Woman Crush Wednesday," the single version of the very same tag.
Like For Wcw Instagram
Note: WCW is a descendant of MCM, which, as you might presume, means "guy crush Monday."
Where to Locate WCW Posts:
Since it's so short, lots of people use the tag #WCW as an acronym on Twitter, which only allows 280 characters each message. However, others really draw up the full tag as #WomenCrushWednesday, especially on Facebook and Tumblr where length doesn't matter as much.
Some individuals also tweak the tag and also utilize "woman," so you'll find a lot of relevant material identified #WomanCrushWednesday.
How to Use the WCW Hashtag
The trend is to do WCW posts on Wednesdays, which obviously is the actual meaning of the second "W" in the tag. Simply mark the image with the ideal hashtag, like #WCW or #WomanCrushWednesday.
WCW has actually become a social "award" or informal honor that any individual can bestow on anyone, and the language utilized in #WCW posts often includes verbs connected with honors, like "goes out to," "is entitled to," or "has won my #WCW."
WCW is made use of in a variety of means and also for a multitude of functions. Amongst them:
- Partners commonly post images of their girlfriends as well as mark them #WCW.
- Men also use it to upload images of women they have a crush on, even if they have actually never ever dated or if they just like the female.
- women use it, as well, though. Ladies usually publish a picture of their buddies as a way to show adoration and also regard.
- People of all genders use it to give a hat pointer or shout out to individuals they consider awesome, typically with simple posts that claim "you've always been there for me," " is major WCW material," or "my wcw heads out to the best ever before."
- Several other people utilize it to upload photos of stars, designs and also various other famous women, especially ones they think about attractive. The WCW tag has a huge emphasis on beauty as a whole and also attractive photos particularly.
- Some neighborhood information outlets encourage their readers to nominate neighborhood women that are doing advantages in their local cities or neighborhoods, so the tag is not always almost elegance.
- Still others utilize it for advocacy causes, to progress women in management positions in philanthropic companies they sustain. Individuals upload pictures of women and also creates they appreciate, and also often these have nothing to do with the means women look - it's everything about just how they act.
Some also post photos that don't essentially show women. These might consist of animes, objects, abstract pictures and all sorts of imagery developed to connote something feminine or pertaining to females somehow.
Likewise, often the tag is used ironically or in manner ins which are taken into consideration funny. As an example, one person once published a photo of hundred dollar bills to Twitter as well as said "She's always been there for me."