Keep Photos Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover photo that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the photo.
- The image should be one that you uploaded, not just among you that someone else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon usually appears like a shape of a person (or more people) that you'll find below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly alter your photo's privacy to ensure that only you can see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper right edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's current personal privacy setting. For instance, the album may have a globe symbol and the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the appropriate time comes, open each picture in the covert album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the lower right corner of the image as well as choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing home window.