Instagram Search People
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (resembles a contact card), then select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- When you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is exclusive, you may need to touch "request" rather, so they could approve the link. You can additionally comply with some of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to adhere to based upon your interests.
- You also might have friends that typically aren't on Facebook or Twitter, however DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You could search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you may take pleasure in.
- Last but not least, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see a few of one of the most interesting images on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you can click the user who uploaded the photo and start following them too.
To tag a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, just make use of the @ sign and also type the customer's name straight afterwards.