How To Untag Yourself From A Photo On Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook and click the "notifications" button/icon located on top of the web page. (Hint: icon is the world/globe photo situated on top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification having information concerning the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. Once you locate the appropriate notification, click the image web link as well as it will certainly reroute you to the taged photo.
4. At the end of the picture, click "Options" and also pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a listing of Options clarifying why you intend to remove the tag (i.e. I wish to eliminate this tag, it's pestering me, and so on) will certainly appear. Select the ideal one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have efficiently gotten rid of the tag from the picture and also it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag Someone You Tagged on a Wall Photo on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Look at the name provided in the top-right edge of the display. If the provided name is not your organisation name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name as well as pick your organisation name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your company web page will fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel until you see the name and also address of your business provided under your cover image. Click on the "Photos" alternative simply to the right of your company address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall pictures you have actually uploaded. Click the photo including the tag you desire to get rid of, and it will immediately enlarge. A list of all the labelled individuals shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the person you want to untag. After a minute, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.