Below are the 3 main means you can effectively log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iOS gadget.
How To Sign Out Facebook Messenger
Ways to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are 2 approaches of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's application data in your tool Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you need to enter into the Settings of your Android device.
- Close the app if you have it open, as well as do away with it from your recent apps checklist, or else this method won't function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, as well as scroll down until you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, as well as Clear data.
Currently when you go back to tap on Messenger in your app drawer, you should see that it won't log you in instantly.
Pro idea: If someone else intends to use your phone to inspect their Facebook messages while you're still logged in, they simply have to tap Switch over Account to authorize into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook application
If you've obtained Messenger on your phone, chances are good that you've got the Facebook application also. From the Android Facebook app, tap the More switch on the top right (which need to look like 3 lines), then most likely to Account Settings, complied with by Safety and security as well as login. You'll see an area called Where you're logged in, then simply choose the Messenger session as well as tap Log Out.
This is how to log out from the application on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APPLICATION.
- Launch conversation app.
- Touch the icon for Settings.
- Faucet TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down gently till you can identify the highlighted words, data USAGE POLICY. Tap that blue link.
- Tap the menu bar on the top left edge.
- Faucet EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet DESIGNER SETTLEMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly till you could see clearly your ACCOUNT PHOTO on top right corner. Touch your image to reveal the drop down food selection.
- Tap LOG OUT from that fall food selection.
Viola! You have finally logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are now able to log in a various customer on it.
II. USING MAIN FACEBOOK APP.
- Launch the major Facebook app.
- Tap the food selection bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down until you find Settings. Touch it.
- Tap SAFETY.
- Faucet ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Find the entrance that details these:.
Gadget Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Device Name: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X icon beside that log to finish its session.
You don't need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the conversation application or finish the active session at the main Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app making use of these approaches?