How To Share A Post On Facebook Page
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you intend to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose that you want to share the post with. You could repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you have or as an exclusive message to another customer.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to choose to leave out certain individuals or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, yet uses the chance to add to the original message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While uncommon, some posts may not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always give credit to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a private customer, ensure you have permission to do so. If the post consists of individual information, the user might not want the post shown to any person outside their very own circle of friends.