How To See Your Search History On Facebook
Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" option. Click on it to view your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the application's description page. On the next web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" button to give permission for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates So Far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section allows you see all the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history app takes several minutes to load the very first time as it gets your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search area. Click the app with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's info web page. On the next display, you are asked to allow for the application to retrieve your Facebook profile data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the Who Unfriended You web page that lots. You will see a listing of names with straight links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Before area. If somebody has removed you as a friend since you installed the application, then that individual's name is shown in this section. For finest results, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks prior to returning to the application to examine who has actually removed you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your internet browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see images in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were published in the last few days. You can go back to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any kind of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to check out all the pictures that you have actually ever before submitted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it may take several minutes to display the images.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the following screen, you will see every one of the pictures ever before submitted by that Friend. You could independently check out the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or using the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.