How To Search For Someone On Instagram
- First, tap the profile image under right of the display (looks like a contact card), then choose "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly assist you Find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- Once you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" alongside their name to start following them. If their account is personal, you could have to tap "request" instead, so they can accept the connection. You could additionally adhere to some of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory site to Find users to comply with based on your passions.
- You additionally may have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you may appreciate.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see some of one of the most fascinating images on Instagram. If you see a picture you such as, you can click on the individual who submitted the picture as well as begin following them also.
To tag a friend in a remark or in the image itself, merely utilize the @ sign and type the user's name straight after that.