How To Repost Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you intend to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select who you wish to share the post with. You could repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a page you own or as a personal message to another customer.
5. Filter that sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to choose to omit specific people or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't needed, yet provides the opportunity to include in the original message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Suggestion: While uncommon, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you wish to share and also push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always offer debt to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a private customer, guarantee you have authorization to do so. If the post has personal information, the individual could not desire the post shared with anyone outside their own circle of friends.