Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old and also stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these actions.
How To Put Profile Photo On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you want to utilize for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the photo to your liking. Select "Save", and also the photo is set as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you desire to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the image you want to utilize.
- While the photo is shown on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you wish to utilize.
-While the image is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your liking, after that select Done when you're completed.