So, while the information below will certainly give you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the protection problems that could develop. In the steps below, I'll reveal you the best ways to examine the protection prior to you even post, to see if it deserves sharing.
How To Post To Twitter From Facebook
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you have not viewed it currently, don't view it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, instead of revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will possibly just annoy your Twitter fans, so adhere to those posts that show a world icon. This indicates that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy setups are alright, simply select the LINK in the web browser as well as copy it. Since you get on the web page dedicated to this particular video clip, picture, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans directly to the content you intend to share. In this instance, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter as well as create your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you intend to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to reduce the web link yourself, you could constantly use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and then linked to your Twitter account.