There are several means to do this but we will certainly consider publishing them from your computer system as well as this guide will reveal you just how.
How to Post A Picture to Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post images to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're uploading numerous pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first should pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly post your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could add even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add text to the article by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and after that pick Public.
-You could additionally click + Album then click Create Album when prompted if you wish to include your images to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will post your photo(s) to your selected Facebook page.