There are several methods to do this yet we will consider posting them from your computer system and this guide will certainly show you just how.
How To Post Pics On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post pictures to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is simply below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to upload. If you're publishing numerous photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first have to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly post your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could add even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can include message to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You could additionally click + Album then click Create Album when motivated if you want to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.