How To Post On Facebook Page
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to upload. Relying on where you wish to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your material right into the post box. You can also include a colored background by clicking among the shade obstructs below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only supported for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Include more material to your post. If you want to add more to your post, click one of the alternatives situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to pick an image or video from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to choose a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Tagged Friends will get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right corner of the home window.