How To Make Photos On Facebook Private
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover photo that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click an image that you want to make private. This will open the picture.
- The picture should be one that you published, not simply among you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol usually resembles a silhouette of an individual (or 2 individuals) that you'll find listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly transform your image's personal privacy so that just you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top right edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's present personal privacy setting. For example, the album may have a globe icon as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each photo in the surprise album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the lower right corner of the photo and also pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.