How To Link Facebook Page To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You can link your personal account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you must be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen and also could pick exactly what kind of content you wish to share by clicking on the boxes.
Right here you can determine what does it cost? info you wish to share with Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Now you'll be able to just post a standing upgrade in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both solutions and post 2 different updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will immediately truncate your post with an instantly created brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" option and also pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.