If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your occupation, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How To Get Rid Of Pages On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has gone into removal setting.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you want to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could view it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Allow us know everything about it in the remarks.