If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How To Erase Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has actually entered deletion setting.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not intend to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can see it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media efforts in other places? Allow us know everything about it in the remarks.