How To Edit Birthday On Facebook
How to Change your Birthday on Facebook?
Action 1: Browse to your timeline and also Click About under your cover photo or click the Edit Profile button >Scroll Down< + Edit your About info. Both of them will take you to the same page.
Step 2: In the left side, Click Contact and Basic info.
Action 3: Scroll down and find BASIC INFORMATION to be able to change your age.
Step 4: Float the computer mouse over Date of Birth and click Edit.
Tip 5: Now you can Edit your Birthday by merely clicking the down arrows beside the day of birth, month and also the year. however, you need to ensure to put the appropriate birth, due to the fact that there is a limit to the number of times you can change it.
Step 6: If you're including an inaccurate Birthday to your Facebook account even if you don't like others to see your genuine age, there are no concerns. you have the ability to restrict that could see it. For example you could hide the year or the day as well as month or both of them as you desire. and also to do so, just click the audience selector next to the day and month or the year, then choose who can see it.
- If you wish to hide it from every person, select Only Me.
- If you want to share it just with friends, pick Friends.
- You could additionally coustom a checklist if you desire by picking Coustom.
Action 7: When you have actually completed altering your Birthday, tick package next to I Validate my age is xx then push the Save Changes button.
Note: If you cannot change your Birthday on Facebook, that means you've altered it lately or you have actually reached the limit to the number of times you can change it.
- If you have actually changed it just recently, you might need to wait a couple of days before you could change it once again.
- If you've reached the limit( three times), after that the only means is to use this kind: Request a Birthday Modification.