If you've determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How To Delete A Page You Made On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to delete your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you wish to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could view it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks initiatives in other places? Allow us recognize all about it in the comments.