If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How To Delete A Page You Created On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal setting.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives in other places? Let us recognize about it in the comments.