If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your job, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free procedure.
How To Delete A Facebook Fan Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to delete it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you wish to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can watch it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Allow us recognize about it in the remarks.