How To Deactivate Your Instagram Account
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram web site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Visit at the end of the page, enter your username and also password, and click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the right side of all-time low of the "Edit Profile" page.
5. Indicate a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and after that click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will certainly disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on every one of your connected devices.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram utilizing your username as well as password and also your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was before. If you logged in on Instagram's web site, you will still need to log in to each of your tools.