How To Deactivate My Instagram Account
Component 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't visited, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username as well as password, and click Log in.
2. Click the profile symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's just right of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the right side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Show a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on all of your linked tools.
Part 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and also password as well as your account will be reactivated just as it was previously. If you logged in on Instagram's site, you will still need to visit per of your tools.