Is your Facebook profile photo obtaining a little old and also stale? Modification it up a little bit with these actions.
How To Change Profile Picture On Facebook App
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you want to use for your account.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the image to your liking. Select "Save", and the image is established as your profile picture.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you desire to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you want to make use of.
- While the picture is presented on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, then pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you desire to utilize.
-While the image is presented on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your liking, after that select Done when you're finished.