How To Change The Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More option to see all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization could take up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to assess and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually just shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments area. Your question could be included in the faqd area.