How To Ban Someone From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to view the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove verification box as well as click "Okay" to remove and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they posted on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could check out a listing of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and also choose "Banned" in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to enable the individual to access your page one more time.
Bonus: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: