Now you can make a photo comment instead of just basic message, or post both a message comment and also a picture to illustrate it. Whatever photo you opt to post shows up in the list of comments under the post to which it refers.
How To Add Picture In Facebook Comment
This is a specifically great attribute to have for birthdays and various other vacation dreams given that photos usually say more than words.
Previously, to add a photo to a comment, you needed to post a picture someplace on the web and then place the code that linked to the picture. It was untidy as well as not as easy as it is currently.
Ways to Consist of a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are slightly various relying on just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favored internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed beneath the post you intend to respond to.
- Go into any kind of text, if you want, and afterwards click the camera icon at the right side of the message box.
- Pick the image or video you wish to add to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the apps for Android and iphone smart phones, tap the Facebook application and then:
- Faucet comment underneath the post you wish to Comment on to bring up the digital key-board.
- Enter a text comment as well as tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you wish to comment with and afterwards tap Done or whatever other switch is made use of on your tool to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Utilize this method to send image comments on Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop site, however rather the mobile website:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.
-With or without typing message in the supplied message box, tap the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
-Select either Take Image or Picture Collection to pick the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.