There are numerous ways to do this yet we will check out posting them from your computer system and this overview will show you just how.
How To Add A Photo To A Post On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just want to post photos to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to upload. If you're publishing multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially should select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will post your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add message to the message by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and then choose Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when triggered if you wish to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will upload your photo(s) to your selected Facebook page.