How Do You Link Facebook Page To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your individual account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a timely to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and could pick exactly what type of material you would love to share by clicking the boxes.
Here you can decide what does it cost? details you intend to show Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're ready! Now you'll have the ability to merely publish a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both services and also publish two separate updates.
Keep in mind: because Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will automatically abbreviate your message with an instantly created brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative and select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.