How Do You Link Facebook And Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your personal profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will need to enter your Twitter username and password initially.
Once you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and could choose what type of material you 'd like to share by clicking packages.
Right here you can choose how much information you want to show to Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Now you'll have the ability to simply upload a condition upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both services as well as post two separate updates.
Keep in mind: because Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will immediately trim your article with an automatically developed short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is confirmed then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" alternative and pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall.