It appears there is an one-time switch permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never ever picked a username to start with, now's your possibility to safeguard a far better URL and also e-mail than the randomly produced number designated by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore once you pick the new one.
How Do You Change Your Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the field provided. Facebook will certainly allow you know whether or not that username is offered. Keep in mind, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly allow you alter it as soon as. You are also meant to use your actual name when establishing this.
4. When you find a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is applied to your Facebook profile and also energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your website or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.