How Do I Make My Pictures Private On Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click an image that you want to make private. This will open the picture.
- The image has to be one that you published, not simply among you that another person submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon typically appears like a silhouette of a person (or more people) that you'll discover below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly change your picture's personal privacy to ensure that just you can see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top best corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's present personal privacy setting. For example, the album could have a globe icon and the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each image in the surprise album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the reduced appropriate corner of the picture and also choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.