If you can not locate archived Facebook messages, make use of the ideal collection of directions listed below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook as well as Messenger.com.
How Do I Find My Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest way to obtain to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this one for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
Ways to find an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived conversation on Facebook, you need to go through the actions listed below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab above the conversations, and after that click 'Archived'.
- You will certainly see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you could experience the conversation that you're trying to find.
On a Mobile Device
You can get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar on top of the screen and type the name of the person you wish to watch messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search results page and then you'll see all the messages from that individual.
If you're utilizing Facebook's mobile website from your phone or tablet computer, you can't explore the conversations themselves yet you could search for an individual's name from the list of conversation strings. For example, you could look "Henry" to locate archived messages to Henry yet you cannot search for specific words you as well as Henry sent each other.